- Bariatric Surgery
- Dental Tourism
- Plastic Surgery
- Stem Cell
- Anti Aging
- Heart Procedures
- Medical Treatments
Stem Cell Therapy in Mexico
Enter Information In the Form to the Right to Learn More.
Medical Tourism Resource Guide offers stem cell therapy for dozens of conditions. We have multiple facilities in Mexico (Tijuana, Guadalajara, etc) for your convenience.
Our labratory is licensed by the COFEPRIS and now offers treatments for patients with Neurological Diseases, Heart Disease and Orthopedic Diseases:
- Cardiac Stem Cell
- Cancer Stem Cell
- COPD Stem Cell
- MS Stem Cell
Our Practice can treat the following issues:
- Diabetes Mellitus 1 & 2 (Diabetes Type 2, Diabetes Type 1): Improve your quality of life with stem cell therapy to address the complications of late diabetes.
- Cardiac Illnesses: Stem cell therapy can improve quality of life for patients suffering from heart and heart-related failures. We've seen reduced mortality, and possible reversing damage.
- Neurological Diseases: Stem cells are showing promising results for patients suffering from a variety of diseases, including diseases associated with aging.
- Acute Myocardial Infarction: Stem cell therapy gives patients the hope of repairing damaged heart tissue and muscle.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD): Stem cell studies suggest that lung tissue regeneration and protection can help improve the lives of COPD sufferers.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Stem cell therapy with mesenchymal cells as been used to treat this and other arthritis conditions.
- Regenerative Therapy: Look and feel younger with regenerative medicine. Prevent the degeneration of certain organs or internal systems with regenerative therapy.
- Spinal Illnesses: Stem cell therapy can help alleviate problems of sclerosis, Parkinsons, and other spinal illnesses.
- EPOC (Excess post-exercise oxygen consumption)
- Parkinson's Disease: Being researched for over 2 decades, stem cell experts believe that Parkinsons suffers can benefit most from stem cell therapy.
- Multiple and Amyotrophic Sclerosis: There have been several recent news stories showing complete reversal of multiple sclerosis with stem cell therapy. Read more about Multiple Sclerosis Stem Cell Therapy.
- Venouse Insufficiency
- Dermal Substitute
- Lupus Erythematosus
- Renal Insufficiency
Am I a Candidate for Stem Cell Therapy?
Dr. Jose Octavio Gallardo - Stem Cell Therapist
- 18 years or older
- Life expectancy of at least 2 years
- Intellectual capacity to consent to the treatment
- Good candidates demonstrate a good expectation post-treatment
Cristian Diaz Gomez Ulyanov, 32 years old
Illness: Injury cervical 5 and 6.
"With stem cell therapy I've felt my condition improve with increased feelings in my legs, as well as increased movement overall."
Omar Oviedo Oceguera, 21 years old
Illness: Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
"But any change from I started to use stem cell therapy, for example, every morning I get up I could hardly move, and now I do not."
Jose Alfredo Garcia Haro, 39 years old
Illness: Diabetes Mellitus Type 2
"It's amazing what has happened and I highly recommend stem cell therapy, and thanks to her back to lead a normal life."
Beatriz Garcia Acosta Sweet
Suffering: Rheumatoid arthritis
"I've stopped taking painkillers and anti-inflammatory medicines which started to damage my liver thanks to stem cell regenerative therapy."
Barrenechea Lizet Hernandez
Suffering: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
"I can do my normal life and not get tired, I can go to the gym and to give up more in a short time. I advise people with an illness like mine to this alternative treatment."
There are a whole host of other resources on stem cell therapires. Here are our recommended readings on various stem cell therapries: