- Bariatric Surgery
- Dental Tourism
- Stem Cell
- Anti Aging
- Cardiothoracic & Vascular
- Medical Treatments
Cardiac Heart Surgery in Mexico - Coronary Artery, Heart Valve Surgery
We offer quality cardiovascular treatment in Mexico at the best low price. The medical team gives attention to the patients. In the United States, hypertension and high cholesterol have contributed to prevalence of heart and heart valve disease. With rising healthcare costs, undergoing Heart Surgery in Mexico will save patients tens of thousands of dollars.
We connect patients with top cardiologists in Tijuana, Mexico, along with state-of-the-art medical facilities. Below are price ranges for various Heart procedures and surgeries we offer: Heart Valve Surgery, Beating Heart Surgery or Off Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery.
Comparison of Heart Surgery Costs
The average cost of Heart Bypass Surgery in the U.S. is $144,000. The cost of Angioplasty in the U.S. reaches $57,000, and the cost of Heart Valve Surgery is $170,000 (Source).
CARDIOLOGY INTERVENTIONIST PROCEDURES
- Angioplasty and Diagnostic Procedures with MEDICATED STENT* $ 18,000
- Angioplasty and Diagnostic Procedures without MEDICATED STENT $ 16,000
- Diagnostic Catheterization $4,500
* The cost of the procedure is for 1 STENT any size or brand, but it is medicated. In such case that it needs a second or third STENT, the additional cost is 3,500 dlls for each STENT.
- Heart Valve** from $33,000
- Myocardial Revascularization Surgery from $30,000:
- Beating Heart Surgery or Off Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- On Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
** Covers the valve prosthesis, mechanical or biological, mitral or aortic valve includes only 1 valve. The cost of the surgery is for 1 valve it if needs a second or more, the additional cost for each aditional valve is $3,000, plus the surgery.